Mott and Prince Return Policy
We accept returns or exchanges of new, unused, and unwashed merchandise with the tags still on and a receipt from our website within 20 days of purchase.
If you are dissatisfied with any of your purchased items you may initiate a return by emailing email@example.com. Please include your order number, the reason for the return, and list the items to be returned. One of our customer service representatives will be in touch with you within one business day. As soon as the returned items are received and approved by our warehouse the refund will be processed. We will only be able to credit merchandise that is physically received by our warehouse. Credit card purchases will be credited as sold.
- To begin the return process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a copy of the order confirmation receipt that was sent to your email for your records. Circle the item(s) that you're returning and note the quantity and reason(s) for return.
- Pack your return securely in your Mott and Prince package if possible, and include your order confirmation receipt.
- The Mott and Prince Customer Service representative in contact with you will provide you with your return shipping label.
- Place your return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown on the package.
- Take the package to your nearest drop-off location.
All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. Your credit card account will be credited upon processing of the returned item(s), and the credit should appear within 10 days.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS IN YOUR ORDER
If you'd like to cancel or change your order, please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request. Our shipping system is made to fulfill orders quickly and efficiently. We cannot change or cancel an order once it has begun the shipping process. If you cancel an item that qualified you for a promotion or special deal, you may no longer receive that discount or promotion.
If packages are returned to Mott and Prince due to an incorrect shipping address provided by a customer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost as well as the re-delivery cost. Mott and Prince is not responsible for packages delivered incorrectly or lost due to incorrect shipping information provided by the customer.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
Mott and Prince is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, Mott and Prince will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate. No refunds, replacements or credits will be issued for orders confirmed to have been delivered to the address provided in an order.